The Green Clover

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

On the dog theme…. I had forgotten about a poster I made a few years ago starring Wiggy. I was lounging in the backyard and started shooting pictures of Wiggy for no reason. When I downloaded them onto my computer, I noticed they told a story. A story of a dog and a sprinkler. So modeling it after “Life is Hell” by Matt Groening, I made a big poster and called it “Anatomy of a Relationship.” My significant other was in Turkey for a month, so I made the print to surprise him. I remember being excited and showing it to one of my closest male friends and he said, “You can’t give that to him; it will upset him!” But I thought it was really funny, and thankfully he did too. It was a nice surprise when he got home.
Basically the poster was in rows and it had the verbiage below it. I don’t know if it will have the same effect shown this way, but it still cracks me up. I wonder if Wiggy posed this way for me on purpose. Hmmmm…..

Anatomy of a Relationship



I am so lonely.



Who is that?



Do you come here often?



I have so much fun with you!



Even my friends like you.



I love you.



Do I look fat?



You seem so distant lately.



We don't talk anymore.



Ahhh.... alone at last!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

website stats